Designing an invitation or card can be a timely process – but at Snapfish we try to make it as simple and easy as possible! Here’s how to find the perfect design in just a few steps:
1. Go to the cards section on Snapfish.
2. Select your card theme (there are many to choose from!) occasions, birthday and kids, weddings etc.
3. Select your filters – card orientation, number of photos and colours (be creative!) … or choose from the templates.
4. Your choice will pop up! Select photo/card type (matte or glossy) and the quantity you require. Then select the “create now” button.
5. Your card project will appear – add photos, edit text (and colours!) and choose other layouts using the side toolbar. (make it beautiful!)
6. Add images from your computer, Facebook, Instagram and Flickr and select “add to project” then drag and drop to your creation!
7. Once you’re satisfied with your creation, select “review and buy” in the top right-hand corner.
8. Select “back” to edit your creation, or confirm your quantity and purchase. (If you’d like to also personalise the back you’ll need to switch your design to “card stock.”
9. Add to your cart and proceed to purchase – simple, easy and eye-catching.