This competition commences at 12:01am AEST on the 1st of each month and ends at 11:59pm AEST on the last day of each month (28th or 29th of February, 30th April, June September, November & 31st January, March, May, July, August, October, December). Winner will be announced on nearest business day following the last day of the previous month.
This competition is made available by Snapfish (Australia & New Zealand) Pty Limited ABN 36 606 991 280 (“Snapfish”) to Australian and New Zealand customers only.
1. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents – where a winner is under 18 years of age, prizes will be awarded only if the consent of their legal guardian is first given and obtained (“Eligible Entrant”).
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of Snapfish, Snapfish Resellers and Distributors, Influencers, Insiders and agencies or associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. To qualify, an Eligible Entrant must share a photo or video of their Snapfish creations on Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #snapfishaunz. One photo will be selected at the end of each month to receive ONE  Large Photo Mug or ONE  13x18cm softcover photo book. One winner will be chosen each month. Entries must be published from the user’s Instagram or Facebook account, it must be a public post in order to be eligible.
4. This is a game of skill where the most creative entry will win at the judge’s discretion
5. By entering this competition, you warrant that your entry is your own original creation of the entrant and is not:
a. that of a third-party; or
b. Owned (in any way) by a third party.
6. There is no limit to the amount of entries per Facebook or Instagram account/per person
7. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to seek all permissions related to any content submitted. Snapfish takes no responsibility in images or videos used that are copyright or of another individual where permission was not sought.
8. Snapfish reserves the right to re-use all competition entries on their social channels.
9. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address, contain inappropriate or offensive content, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Snapfish at its sole discretion.
11. Following the conclusion of the competition on the Closing Date, Snapfish will select the most creative entry as the winner. The judging will take place at the offices of Snapfish Australia Pty Ltd. Level 20, Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street, Darling Park, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia. The winning entry will be notified via all Snapfish social platforms. In order to claim the prize the winner will need to provide their email address (as connected to their Snapfish account) and credit will be given to that account in order for the user to claim their product. The winners must claim their prize by responding via private message to the @Snapfishaunz Instagram account no more than 3 weeks after the judging date. Winners will be announced on the Snapfish Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/snapfishaunz/ post of the winning User Generated Content (unless it has not yet been shared, then it will be posted on the day the winner is announced. The winner will also be notified on their original post of the content..
12. In the event of prizes being unclaimed, further judging will take place to determine the replacement winning entry. Any further judging will take place at the offices of Snapfish (as listed above), 3 weeks after the original prize judging date. The replacement winning entry will be notified by email on the same day.
13. The winning entrant shall receive one the following:
Snapfish Large Photo Mug (valued at $19.95) including shipping OR
Snapfish 13×18 Soft Cover Photo Book (valued at $11.95) including shipping.
14. The prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, substitutable for alternative item, or otherwise redeemable for cash.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize.
17. Snapfish’s decisions on all matters pertaining to this competition are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
18. For any questions regarding this competition (including any entrants submitted) must be directed email@example.com (and not the administrators of any entry platform). Please ensure you keep a copy of all documentation.
1. This competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or competition by Snapfish.
2. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable or exchangeable.
3. Snapfish reserves the right, at any time, to amend these Terms and Conditions or verify the validity of Team entrants and to disqualify any entrant that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by Snapfish to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute, Snapfish reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the validity of the claim made.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid at Snapfish’s absolute discretion.
5. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Snapfish reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
6. Snapfish makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information but takes no responsibility for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors.
7. Snapfish reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
8. Snapfish does not accept any responsibility for misleading or incorrect information provided by a distributor or reseller regarding this competition.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
10. The prize is inclusive of all taxes.
11. Entrants consent to Snapfish using their names, words, images (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Snapfish.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under other consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Snapfish (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) whatsoever which is suffered, including for any: personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition. In addition, all entrants release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google from any liability incurred by entrants in conjunction with this competition.
14. Without limiting the above paragraph, Snapfish as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
15. Snapfish reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be:
16. Tampering with the operation of the competition or any website related to the competition (including by creating multiple accounts);
17. Engaging in conduct in breach of any platform’s terms and conditions;
18. to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; or
19. to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person participating in or connected with the competition.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and courts of New South Wales, Australia.
21. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google (and its affiliates) or otherwise,
22. Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Snapfish. ©2017 Snapfish. All rights reserved.